Friday, September 28, 2007

Update from SV @ Jakarta

Hi all,

It's me to post something here again. I wouldn't post those sentimental content as what piggy did. But just update some recent photo at Jakarta.

I went steamboat together with colleagues here, Jakarta Chinese stype steamboat. Not really cheap, see the environment also know. But i just recommend that Tom Yam base soup. hehe...
Let me think of both mouse and piggy, i think both of you will like this. The Tom Yam is not those oily style but very "clear" haha... They used Chilis and some rembah to cook the soup.
Wouldn't bring those oily feel.

Besides, the materials are quite special. Not those normal fish balls and sausage by the way. You can get some other out of normal a bit's.

My last trip at Jakarta let me lost weight, but i think i'll gain back the weight at current trip.



Me at my Malaysian's colleagues at Jakarta

Update you guys for my Safari at next post. Actually, just want to show my funny fringe at this post, but seem like couldn't see clearly. See ya~

1 comment:

Shiau Ling said...

Hey Lau Si Wan,

From the photo, really can see you gain A LOTS of weight (Not a bit as claimed by u k). Wow...Izit all the Hua Wei ppl also like tat?

By the way, back to your photo...the guy in black shirt (without any hair one), i think i know him. He looks like my sister friend at Masjid Tanah. Izit true?