Thursday, September 27, 2007

Piggy --> or Renee?? heheh...






Dear Friends,



I think this is the first time i post in our blog... hahah... usually just add comment... erm... 不知不觉,I come Singapore already 5 months. I left MMU already 1 year plus; and I left KL almost half year plus... and finally i left him almost 2 months... no matter what happen, life still carry on right... :)



when starting working here, beside pressure from my job, the painful things he brought to me, really make me suffer here... anyway, all of these has gone... And now, I am quite happy with my job here, although not really good and smooth in everything but at least I have a geng of friends here now... every Tue will join them for badminton session... :)



erm... maybe can share some funny things with you all, got 2 ppl chasing me now... haha... but of coz are impossible one... maybe here too little girls lar... not because I am special... but because no choice.. muahahhaha...



For now, I really not sure what i want now... and never think to start a new relationship... Maybe the time i spent with him, too long... until, I find it hard to cover all the things i done with him before, with another guy... feel scared... sei fou lor... hahah... is it i need to seek for pychologist? hahah...



Although sometimes feel very "empty", but I will still tell myself to cheer up :) I am good girl what, hoh? heheh...



ok lar... that's all for today... I will upload some photos which I took at Sentosa with my colleagues...






take care my friends...



2 comments:

seevoon said...

Great~ I found piggy is different d.. She is Renee nowadays, not the blur piggy anymore.. hopefully...

Good to hear that your life in Singapore is so peaceful and wonderful (because got 2 bees beside you)

Take care there,friend.
Sure i pay you a visit when i got time.

Shiau Ling said...

Hey, i want to see your maggi hair look leh. Are u sure this is the latest photo you took?

It's happy to see you drop your message at this blog. At least clarify all out doubt.

"ALL THE BEST"