Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'm back from Jakarta~

hi guys,

I'm back~ Finally, i can back to my sweet home - Malaysia~

2months stay in Jakarta, i have experience so much things!

unexpected earth quake, knocking door sound at midnight and busy like crazy at work~

8/8/07, i had the first ever earth quake experience in my life......
I remember that i slept at 11pm that night, who knows i was awake by the "shaking bed" and cracking sound of the window.... my first thought is : ngm hei zhong guai gua! play so big?!

I continue to sleep, try to pretend actually. fuh, kanasai... don't know why i so "brave" to pretend. keke...

The bed shake in wave, getting high magnitude, i forced to wake up and standing. Guess what? I was so dizzy, man! fuh yo...

silly me still sitting on the sofa, i heard crazy screaming this time... what i thought is : wah,the ghost play the people around ke? keke...

after few seconds, i got a called : eh, you still at your room? earth quake ar! faster come down!
i was rushing out with a little bit calm and steady. Still able to sms EE the news while i was running down the staircase. Really a bit steay, those Arabian's face damn pale and scared. They move like snail although scared, forced me to take the lift. (took the lift somemore, when i think back... ) 2 hours wait at hotel entrance... everything is go back to normal... Can't really give the best description here...

Few days after earth quake, i got another "surprised" . It was around 3++am that night, i heard knocking door sound which is very near to me. wahlau e... very scared ar! heart beat fast like hell that time. Don't even dare to open the door to see what happend, i kept awake until the dawn. shit.... at the second day, i got to know that day is the 1st day of Hungry ghost month.

I can' t even got a good rest since that night. After 1 week, i was able to change to new room. But i still couldn't get rid of the bad experience. 2 weeks plus i never got a good rest, although i was busy... work until midnight for weeks.

As a result, i'm slimmer a bit. haha... didn't take photo yet, show you guys next time.
Jakarta is a modern city, but the development is still a bit behind Malaysia. The living cost there is damn high, it's pity those little beggar. I wonder how they growing up with this kind of living standard.

I might be back to Jakarta shortly, hopefully i am able to join you guys for gathering when i am back. Wish me luck if i am going for another trip.

No comments: