Friday, December 01, 2006

Unfair! unfair! Y din't see me, yc and sim inside the picture?!


Unfair unfair~ 4 fellows go Genting song~ 3 of us din't join~ still dare to upload the photo... nampak already bo song~

Know is Graduation trip la.... too bad, 3 of us din't join. We only have 1 full attendance gathering during Mouse's 22nd b'day~ missed the time ler....

Fast fast plan for the next gathering la~~this 4 fellow, really let me beh song~ haha... i did something good on the photo~ have a see, take a batang, and don hit me! keke...

Maybe i offence somebody, but they will forgive me 1... just for fun~~

A good way to active the blog, right, sl?

1 comment:

renee said...

walau, chin SL, need to re write so detail boh!!! like wanna show off huh!!! :p

last time ur kelisa also cant muat me n SV liao lar pls...

muhahahahhaa... we wanna join also de lar... no choice lar, noe u ll sayang ur kelisa mar...
\muahahahhaha