Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hereweare

Hereweare
PiGgY => ReNeE

Hello, everybody!!!
actually i m still blur blur lar... blog and comment i still dunno how to differentiate... muahahhahaha... not really noe how to use this blog... but now i think i m Blogging, hahah.. just now i m Comment-ing in SV "Saturday morning in KL"

ok, this is another Saturday morning... haha.. which is my working sat... siezn lar... i come here just chit chat only de... muahaahha... n do some blogging here lor...

SV seems very enjoying her life here ler... i noe she will never regret to be base in kl lar... after grad for quite some time, i think most of us already settle down, of coz some feel comfortable n satisfy but some not lar.. like me.. muahhaha...

i think i still not yet get my direction... last time i interview one, RF planning Engineer... they did call me after almost 2 weeks... but i miss up the call, n i also din call back lar, coz also feel like not a good choice... erm.. how to say lar, big problem is tat job need to drive alone, do testing, need to work mayb in mid night... if i have my own car, i will go this lar... but dun hav.. boh bian lor... n also this job need to climb up tower n rooftop de... my bf not really allow me to do so lar... so, still stay back in creden..... waiting for another chance... but recently i m start bz here... n long time din surf for jobs liao... muahahha...

so, will work till cny then only think about my next step to go lor... SV told me she mayb back to tangkak during cny ler... so, me n her n SL n mayb Andry can meet up lor!!! hahah...

ok lar.. guys... keep in touch always...

@laoshu, u went annual dinner ar?? got photo o not?? share ler!!! muahhahhaha.... i miss ur look lar...

No comments: