Thursday, November 30, 2006

Change the base to KL

hi all,

I already settle down in KL. Tomorrow will start my 1st day in Hua Wei. Hoping that everything is fine.

pigggy done her best to take care of me here... so nice~ haha.... By the way, she already report to you guys how is my condition here. When she replace my place as the broadcaster?!haha....

Everything is just happend in short period, wish me best of luck.

take care.

P/S: Please give some reply to Small bell la... very sien 1... people so enthusiastic to plan sth.

1 comment:

seevoon said...

Yeah! but i surronded by China people~ feel like work in China~ haha... but quite funny la..maybe still new to me...

Compare with previous company, here is much more better~ the environment, pantry and even toilet!

Just 1 more thing have to be careful la... Chinese got lots of batang larang lo... must bring eyes to know ppl here lo...

Sure inform u guys if got chance to travel~ bring souvenier come back la~ haha....