Friday, November 24, 2006

1st posting~ testing 123~~

Hey all,

Finally, i create this blog as a corner to have our story sharing. Feel free to active this blog always!

Any thoughts, special event, news and whatever you all wish to share with your old friend, just blog it!

I have my last day in Panasonic yesterday, move back all the thing this morning. Should feel happy because i can find myself another job which i think that would be provided me a better future prospect (hope so). It 's great to get something you expect to get it for a long time. At the same time, i need to prepare myself in the new environment. Bustle and hustle life, messy traffic, stressful working environment (expected), unsafe living area ( everywhere in KL also not safe) . Only one thing i hold is the job, hopefully it can satisfy my expectation and cover all the negative factor as what i mentioned.

Guys and gals, wish me best of luck and led a better working life~

I do fight for my dream, hoping that, everything is just on track.

Aza~aza~ fighting!

No comments: