Sunday, July 22, 2007

Something to share....

Hi all,

I went out to a shopping mall which is 20minutes distance from hotel.

On my way, i passed by an area nearby china town. I can see that some of the shops have been burnt and destroy. This let me think back the ζŽ’εŽ in 1998. (please let me know what is ζŽ’εŽin english)

Along the street, i could see that a row of shop but only few are destroy. The street is old and crowded. Can see some relique of Holland, but not as much as what French left over in Vietnam.

Too bad, i didn't bring camera out. I don't even bring my purse out, it's scary. Although the situation is not as danger as expected. Anyway, preventive is always the best.

Suddenly feel that the place we stay is not that bad, at least peaceful although not that safe.

No comments: