Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Little update



Hi, everyone. Seems that you guys not updating the blog, let me update a bit. Let you guys see some pictures. I joined the team building organized by my company. Then, tat day i went to play archery and wall climbing. Hehe!!! No fees one. All FOC. Really worth.


I played archery first. Wah, my hand not so strong. So, played second time already no energy to pull the string dy. Somemore, I played with the heaviest one. ;)


After that, wall climbing time. Really hard to climb up. My hand cannot support my weight. Then, i only climbed a bit. Then, soli. I gave up. Then, I promised one day i climbed to the top. (dunno when will be the day)



After come back from exercise, my hands were not longer belong to me. Really pain arrrrr......

2 comments:

seevoon said...

Hey SIM, fit la...got some "little" update... where are the pictures by the way???

your team building really fit la..
i missed mine during my visit to Hanoi..sien.. they went Taman Negara.

sim said...

Pai seh arr. The photo is ready. Hehe!!!! At first, i thought the uploading is done. Then, published the post. After tat, just discover tat haven done. Hehe!!!!